Republican Platforms for ASAP, What do You Think?
From a Google Image Search - Rick Scott - Salon.com
Rick Scott’s Platform for 2024
Rick Scott wants to run for President in 2024.
Right now, he is the junior Senator from Florida since 2019.
He served as the governor of Florida from 2011 to 2019.
He has written and posted a list of a twelve-point plan for what he plans to do if he is elected as our President in 2024. Even Republicans do not agree with all of these points. Please read each point in Scott’s Platform carefully and decide if Scott’s America is the one you crave.
1. Our kids will say the pledge of allegiance, salute the Flag, learn that America is a great country, and choose the school that best fits them.
We will inspire patriotism and stop teaching the revisionist history of the radical left: our kids will learn about the wisdom of the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the founding fathers. Public schools will focus on the 3 R’s, not indoctrinate children with critical race theory or any other political idealogy.
2. Government will never ask American citizens to disclose race, ethnicity, or skin color on any government form.
We are going to eliminate racial politics in America. No one “gets judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.” We are all made in the image of God; to judge a person on the color of their epidermis is immoral.
3. The soft on crime days of coddling criminal behavior will end. We will refund and respect the police because they, not the criminals, are the good guys.
We will enforce our laws, all of them, and increase penalties for theft and violent crime. We will clean up our cities and stop pretending that crime is OK. We have zero tolerance for “mostly peaceful protests” that attack police officers, loot businesses, and burn our cities.
4. We will secure our border, finish building the wall, and name it after Donald Trump.
Nations have borders. We should give that a. try. President Trump’s plan to build a wall was right. We welcome those who want to join us in building the American dream, immigrants who want to be Americans, not change America. We are a stronger nation because we are a nation of immigrants, but immigrants without assimilation makes us weaker. Politician from both parties talk big about border security and do nothing. We are done with that.
5.We will grow America’s economy, starve Washington’s economy, and stop Socialism.
Socialism is un-American and always leads to poverty and oppression. We will stop it. We will shrink the federal government, reduce the government workforce by 25% in 5 years, sell government buildings and assets, and get rid of old, slow, closed, top down, government run-everything system we have today.
6.We will eliminate all federal programs that can be done locally and enact term limits for federal bureaucrats and Congress.
Many government agencies should be either moved out of Washington or shuttered entirely. Yesterday’s old government is fundamentally incompatible with the digital era. The permanent ruling class in Washington is bankrupting us with inflation and debt, so they must be. Removed. For you to have more, Washington must have less.
7.We will protect the integrity of American democracy and stop left-wing efforts to rig elections.
Today’s Democrat Party is trying to rig elections and pack the courts because they have given up on Democracy. They don’t believe they can win based on their ideas, so they want to game the system and legalize voter fraud to stay in power. In true Orwellian fashion, Democrats refer to their election rigging plans as “voting rights”. We won’t allow the radical left to destroy our democracy by institutionalizing dishonesty and fraud.
8.We will protect, defend and promote the American family at all costs.
The nuclear family is crucial to civilization, it is God’s design for humanity, and it must be protected and celebrated. To say otherwise is to deny science. The fanatical left seeks to devalues and redefine the traditional family, as they undermine parents and attempt to replace them with government programs. We will not allow Socialism to place the needs of the state ahead of the family.
9.Men are men, women are women, and unborn babies are babies. We believe in science.
Men and women are biologically different, “male and female He created them.” Modern technology has confirmed that abortion takes a human life. Facts are facts, the earth is round, the sun is hot, there are two genders, and abortion stops a beating heart. To say otherwise is to deny science.
10.Americans will be free to welcome God into all aspects of our lives,
And we will stop all government efforts to deny our religious freedom and freedom of speech. The Democrat Party and their Big Tech allies are not merely secular; they have virtually created a new religion of wokeness that is increasingly hostile toward people of faith, particularly Christians and Jews. They are determined to drive all mention of God out of public view. We will not be silenced, canceled, or told what words to use by the politically correct crowd.
11.We are Americans, not globalists.
America will be dependent on NO other country. We will conduct no trade that takes away jobs or displaces American workers. Countries who oppose us at the UN will get zero financial help from us. We will be energy-independent and build supply chains that never rely on our adversaries. We will only help countries that are willing to defend themselves, like Israel.
12.NOTE FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN: This plan cuts taxes. Nothing in this plan has ever or will ever advocate or propose any tax increases at all.
Stop Congress from bankrupting America. The federal government is quickly bankrupting America. Congress must be stopped. Read how. (link)
Here is one man’s plan to change America in some cases by going back to earlier times or back all the way to 1776/1787. Will having kids pledge allegiance to the flag magically change America into the GOP’s rose-colored glasses dream of what America used to be. Will saying prayers in school do the trick? Will forcing women to give birth end what the GOP sees as America’s moral slippage? How about forcing people to go back into “the closet.” Does simply saying that we will no longer be racist make it so? How will life seem without health insurance or Social Security? It will be interesting to see how these proposals are trending.
Where do these plans fall on the political scale?
Very authoritarian Authoritarian Democratic. Very Democratic.
From a Google Image Search - Greg Abbott - The Hill
Texas GOP Political Platform for 2022/2024
Greg Abbott is the Governor of Texas. Many assume that he will run for President in 2024. He has signed into law one of the most extreme anti-abortion laws in the nation and he gave us the new trend towards adding vigilante enforcement to laws to make it difficult to sue in courts. It now looks like the Supreme Court could rule, as early as this month to overturn Roe v Wade, or will leave the decision up to the states.
Once again, take this poll. In each case ask yourself if you would like to live in the America the Texas GOP backs.
Delegates to the convention of the Texas Republican Party (June 19, 2022) rejected “the certified results of the 2020 Presidential election and held that Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. was not legitimately elected by the people of the United States.”
Here’s a quick summary. To see the complete list you will need to follow the link to the PDF.
· require “students to learn about the dignity of the preborn human” and claims that life begins at fertilization
· “homosexuality is an abnormal life choice”
· “lock the number of Supreme Court Justices at 9”
· “get rid of constitutional power to levy income taxes”
· “abolish the Federal Reserve”
· “reject the Equal Rights Amendment”
· “return Christianity to schools and government”
· “end all gun safety measures”
· “abolish the Department of Education”
· “arm teachers”
· “colleges must teach ‘free market principles’
· “defends capital punishment”
· “dictates ways events at the Alamo are remembered”
· “protects Confederate monuments”
· “ends gay marriage”
· “withdraw from United Nations and World Health Organization”
· “call for vote to make Texas an independent nation”
Here’s the link to the official PDF copy of the Texas GOP platform:
Here is some of the original language from the PDF:
(1) “The laws of nature and nature’s God,” and we support the strict adherence to the original language and intent of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitutions of the United States and of Texas.
(2) The sanctity of innocent human life, created in the image of God, which should be equally protected from fertilization to natural death.
(3) Preserving individual, Texan, and American sovereignty and freedom.
(4) Limiting government power to those items enumerated in the United States and Texas Constitutions.
(5) Personal accountability and responsibility.
(6) Self-sufficient families, founded on the traditional marriage of a natural man and a natural woman.
(7) Having an educated population, with parents having the freedom of choice for the education of their children.
(8) The inalienable right of all people to defend themselves and their property.
(9) A free enterprise society unencumbered by government interference or subsidies.
(10) Honoring all of those that serve and protect our freedom.
Amendments to the US Constitution: We:
1. Support term limits of twelve years for federal and state offices.
2. Oppose “packing” (or enlarging) the United States Supreme Court and supports the pending “Keep Nine Amendment” as filed in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives with bipartisan support.
3. Support repeal of the 16th Amendment (Federal Income Tax)
4. Support restoring state sovereignty with the repeal of the 17th Amendment of the United States Constitution and the appointment of United States Senators by the state legislatures.
5. Support a change to the 14th Amendment to eliminate “birth tourism” or anchor babies by granting citizenship only to those with at least one biological parent who is a US citizen.
6. Support a constitutional amendment making English the official language of the United States, and one of no more than two official languages of all US territories and other possessions.
Think about your answer to the questions below.
I would like to live under this government.
I would not like to live under this government
Subscribe for free to get this newsletter in your inbox.